Re: [IP] Minimed 507C Upgrade Information

I have a 506 and will be getting a 507C if my rep ever calls me back.  He
said there was a $500 trade in.  When I up-graded from a 504-S, there was
no trade-in allowance.  I am out of warranty and paying cash and in Canada,
so I don't know if the allowance applies to all.

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada