Re: [IP] pumping siblings!!

Sam,

I used to use pork insulin in the pump with no problems.  That was a while
ago,  so I am not sure if there are any current concerns about the use of
animal-based insulin in a pump or if people still use it.

Janine

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/diabetes+pump.htm