Re: [IP] pumping siblings!!

In a message dated 10/29/98 12:21:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Reply-to:	email @ redacted
 >>My sister is also has Type 1 diabetes, and on the minmed pump. She has had
alot better control of hers since she went on the pump. She has a 507 and I
have a 506.I love the flexability it gives me, which is something I need with
2 teenagers. And I have also had alot better control of mine. Right now I'm
trying to get my basal rates right. I have to increase them and it's taking
some playing with to get it right.