Re: [IP] Minimed service

email @ redacted writes:

<< Anyway, I had to
 replace the batteries one week after I got the pump then I had to
 replace the batteries 11/2 weeks after that and again last night they >>

I had the same problem with my pump about 6 months ago.  I was having to
replace the batteries every week or two.  I called MiniMed and they shipped me
a new pump out immediately.  Haven't' had the problem with this one.

Tonya S