[IP] New Info Record Questions

     OK, Michael, I think you should add another category of questions for
     the Information Records:  HbA1c's BEFORE joining Insulin-Pumpers and
     AFTER joining Insulin-Pumpers.  My results just dropped from 7.8 to
     7.1 after joining the group!  I'm still not "normal" (attention:
     wise-crack opportunity!), but I'm continually moving in the right
     direction since I've been on the pump.  Thanks everybody for the
     support and encouragement we all share!