[IP] Rodney

Hang in there,  Rodney!! You sound sorta like that energizer bunny cause =
you just keep on keeping on!   You do, indeed, have our prayers.  I will =
be sending you prayers and enveloping you in white light and green light =
(healing) and yes, I am a kind of nut, but scientific studies have shown =
that people and plants who are prayed over, and subjected to good vibes =
improve. So, from me you will get both.  I wish you well in every way. =20

Bonnie Richardson
COLSA, 256.922.1512, x1805