Re: [IP] Gastro-Paresis Questions

The stomach emptying test is a breeze.  Swallowing the radioactive stuff is
not a big deal and it doesn't stay in your body very long.  I had the test
done a couple of years ago.  They fed me scrambled eggs and milk for the test.
A lot of waiting to take pictures every 20-30 minutes.  Don't remember
specifics.  It took time but no biggie.
The main symptoms I had was feeling nauseous all the time.  I was never to the
point of vomiting, just that unsettled feeling in the stomach.  Plus, getting
full very fast during a meal.  I was put on Propulsid 4 times a day and that
helps tremendously.
Good luck.
Beth Smith