Re: [IP] Service at MM/HMS

I've had two problems with Home Medical, relating to them not sharing
records, I was told, with MiniMed in CA. 1) they are double billing me. 2)
they are double calling me to ask if I need supplies.

I've been assured by someone at MiniMed CA that all will be straightened
out, but still getting invoices.

At 7:37 AM 10/28/98, Bonnie  RICHARDSON wrote:
>Has anyone else experienced a marked deterioration of service in ordering
>supplies from Home Medical Supply since Minimed bought them out?   I
>ordered 4 bxs Silhouettes on 10/19, the order was not processed for 4
>days, I called to check, took 2 more phone calls from them to verify
>insurance (same insurance for two years) and was promised delivery Monday
>10/26 by Fed Ex.   Guess what, it is Wednesday, no delivery and I am out
>of Sils!  On my last order I had similar problems.  What is happening
>The only thing that keeps me from changing is the nice monthly payment
>plan I set up with the former director.  It works so well for me.   Also,
>it is nice that they bill my insurance and I only get a bill for the 20% I
>have to pay (after $300 deductible).  But, the service, Geez, all to
>personal service from HMS is gone and these are just robots that never
>talk to each other.  Is this the way of the world now???

Tina Farrell
Writing, Editing, Design