Re: [IP] Gastro-Paresis Questions

Its actually not too yucky.  The sandwhich or scrambled eggs are just a
little bland but don't taste bad.  One time I had to drink something, not as
pleasant.  The slightly hard part is lying still but even that is not too
bad. The yucky part is those stomach emptying meds.  You might be interested
to know too about other ways to help control gastroparesis so you can use
the meds less.  You can e-mail me privately if you are interested.