[IP] ] Re: Minimed susceptible to electro-static discharge?

I have had the MM go down early after I first started almost 2 years ago.
I had run out of fabric softener, as I recall, and thought oh well.  I have
carpet, and  wear nylon too etc. etc.   But anyway it was no big deal, I
couldn't figure out the alarm, and called MM and they told me to just take
the batteries out, and put them back in and reprogram my basals, as they
were gone now.  I have not had it happen again, and I have not ran out of
fabric softener.:^}  seems to make a difference or maybe a coincidence.
YMMV  Laurie B