[IP] Minimed susceptible to electro-static discharge?

Well i have been pumping almost 6 years with a minimed.  I have been shocked
by touching metal surfaces after walking on carpet.  been electrocuted by
trying to unplug a copy machine that wasnt properly something or othered...and
during the winter, I get a weekly charge through my ear (!) when I pick up the
phone in the office...and not only has my hair not curled, but my pump hasn't
given me any error message..it takes a licking and keeps on ticking...

so obviously it is a case of YMMV...some of us just may be more shocking than
others of us...and if you are really worried about it, move to a more humid
climate, though then you may have to worry about it getting mildewy....

*-)=B xoxx~~~[507]

Tonya S