[IP] foot ulcers

Don wrote:

> Hi Guys;

first of all, that is sexist...but i assume you mean it in the universal

> I think I may be developing a foot ulcer here,can some of you more
> experienced people, like Ted Q. and Sara enlighten me.

and just what do you mean by "experienced?"

actually, I have no experience with this and was gonna ask what neuropathy
feels like.  I have been working out lots and lots, as you all know, and
during aerobic class, sometimes it feels like my feet are on FIRE!!!  Is this

i mean, I know I am one hot mama, but this is ridiculous