[IP] Re: Minimed susceptible to electro-static discharge?

     I've been using the Minimed 507 for 20 months now, and have only had
     one static problem.  It occurred when I was going down a plastic slide
     with my daughter at the park.  I was wearing my pump on my hip, and so
     it rubbed on the slide going down.  Got the alarm, but fixed the issue
     within minutes.  Certainly not 8 hours.