Re: [IP] Minimed susceptible to electro-static discharge?

Hi,

I have had a MiniMed for over 10 years and never had this happen.  That is
not to say it doesn't but I haven't experienced it.  Keep in mind that
there is a lot of propaganda out there, from both sides.

Janine

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/diabetes+pump.htm