Re: [IP] BD Glucose Tablets

Sam Skopp wrote:
> Has anyone else had a problem locating BD Glucose Tablets
> recently? I've gone to 3-4 stores that have always had them in
> the past and none of them have had a single box. And, of course,
> I'm totally out. This has gone on for at least 2 weeks. Truly
> strange...
> Sam
> (near Portland, OR)

I just did a Diabetes Health Fair at one of our local chains, and they
had plenty of the BD tablets.  They also had LOTS of the generics (Dex4,
etc) in stock.  Personally, I use the generic ones.  I like the grape
and raspberry (the orange tastes like baby aspirin).  Of course, if I
were going purely for taste, I'd be using Skittles or Reeses!