Re: [IP] All the WRONG Reasons for NOT PUMPING

In a message dated 10/27/98 10:14:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< sadly, it seems as if we're all destined to constantly
 "wage war" with physicians who are still opposed to prescribing this method
 younger patients. In this vein then, I wanted to relate a "true story" that
 occurred recently. >>
Renee...this should be sent to a newspaper, the JDF, the ADA, Newsweek, Time,
etc.  Send it to Oprah!! Send it to Miss America!!!...and your congressman and
senator...the Blue Cross, and as many HMO's you can find.  Go for it!!!!

Barbara B.