Re: [IP] Minimed susceptible to electro-static discharge?

Hi Trifona,
I've only been using my 507 for about 1 1/4 yrs.  I have never had any =
trouble with static discharge.
The 507 User's Guide says: "The MM pump is designed to withstand all comm=
on electorstatic and electromagnetic interference, including airport secu=
rity systems.  However, It should not be placed in the direct line of X-r=
ays."  pg. 97
I'm sure their are others on the list, with much longer experience, who =
will be able to provide more real world experience.
Good luck and take care,