Re: [IP] Leftover Cartridge Insulin

I'm not Tina, but I reused syringes for years.  I usually found that the
third time around (sometimes 4th causes this problem).  The second time
doesn't usually have too many problems.  Of course, I did this when I
couldn't get them paid for by the insurace or when I couldn't afford
supplies.  In the last 6-7 years, I only do this maybe once or twice in
six months.  8-14 years ago I did it often -- sometimes every single