RE: [IP] Stress and Basal Rates

I'm not sure if I'm the Carol this was addressed to but I'll give it a shot.
I think stress could be playing a major role in your high BG's.  If you were
off work for several months and then had to return I'm sure it was
stressful.  Combine that with working half days and trying to squeeze in a
days worth of work in a half day and you're under mucho stress.  Are you
pumping?  If so, check your BG often and you can either set a temporary
basal rate (higher than normal) or bolus to bring the BG down after
checking.  Others on the list may have more useful suggestions.  I'm always
under stress so my basals are set accordingly <G>.

Carol Wilson