Re: [IP] Stress and Basal Rates

I have a question.  My daughter was just approved for the pump.  She wants to
get the soft-set so that she can use the soft-serter.  But, she does not have
a whole lot of fat on her.  will she have difficulty using the soft-serter?
She is 12 years old  5 ft. 7 in and 117 lbs.  I am afraid that she may not
want the pump if she has to manually insert the needle.  Any suggestions.  I
don't know what infusion set to order.