Re: [IP] Health Insurance ~~~~

Dear Sherri Lynn,

I was insured through my wife's insurance at her work.  They shut her
department down and we went on Cobra for 18 months.  President Clinton
passed a bill that  if you have exhausted cobra and are not insurable
because of a pre-existing illness you must be insured.  We were able to
get a $5 million Blue Cross policy on me individually.

Please check with your husbands human resource department as I believe
you will be eligible for the after Cobra coverage.

Ken Bernstein