[IP] Happy Pumper Joanne

I suffer stress related low after highs - I've found that as my body
(not my mind) senses less stress my insulin requirement lowers and my
previous boluses( etc.) to reduce highs causes my  BG later - say in the
evening or sometimes the next week to go low.  Then my muscles and liver
take up the glucose they've dumped during the stressful period and I'm
down and out.  Stressful periods require more BG testing ( I do every 2
hours if possible) and if you can't, just eat something with a little
protein if possible to ride out the storm.

P.S.  I found my dot on the map- the only one in the state of Arkansas.
Sign up you guys!!