Re: [IP] Stress and Basal Rates

- --------------E5B858E5F1A4F556878C2C30

HI! I used to be in the same situation..note (used to be).. I no longer work..but
when I did, my BG's level were up and down like a yoyo... I took stress mtg.
to help with the stress.. but you never know when you going to be in stressful
situations in the work place, so I can't see changing your basal rates to be
helpful... you should learn to deal with the stressful situation.. ..take long

email @ redacted wrote:

> Hi Guys!!!!  Stress is definitely a number one result from work.  Of course, I
> have to be different, but my BG goes high when I'm stresssed and/or angry.
> With my job, that's a daily thing.  Any suggestions?????

- --------------E5B858E5F1A4F556878C2C30

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall
n:              Springall;Pat and Dave