Re: [IP] need suggestions

In a message dated 10/24/98 4:25:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Anyway,my feeling is if you can learn to inject, pumping is just as easy.
I need some input.  I want kids to know how the pump can change their
lives...for the best.  I've talked to a few, but they just don't seem to get
it.  Mail me privately if you wish....any suggestions are welcome....Thanks so
much guys..!!!!!! Happy Pumping...... >>

I would love to hear from people answering this from Rhonda.  Please also e-
mail me with your suggestions.

Thank you!

- -Judy
Mom to Amanda age 5
Dx at 3 1/2 and very interested in the pump