[IP] Health Insurance ~~~~

Hello everyone,

My husband is currently employed with Phillips Petroleum Company and they
recently announced they will be merging with Ultramar Diamond Shamrock.
Unfortunately, this leaves us nunsure of our employment status as well as
health insurance.

My question is, if he were to be laid off will we have trouble getting
coverage for Laura (since she is Diabetic) and her pump supplies?   I am sure
we will end up finding out one way or another but it would be nice to have an
idea of what problems others have encountered.

Many thanks,   Sherri Lynn