[IP] RE: Air in infusion line

     I only had trouble with air bubbles the first 2 days of pump training.
      Now, I only  have to "flick" the syringe to get rid of the big ones.
     I always end up with the small bubble in the luer connection between
     the reservoir and the line, and it's still always there after a few
     days, so I don't worry about that one.
     If you can't get the bubble to rise to the top of the reservoir, put
     the cap back on the needle and then tap the reservoir against a wall
     (holding it parallel to the wall).  It was a recommendation from my