RE: [IP] Stress and Basal Rates

Joanne Spotten wrote:
     <<I am pretty sure it was stress related.  Anyone
> else notice stress lowering bgs?  I am just trying to make
> sense of it since I though stress was supposed to raise bgs.>>
     It seems that my BG's often go low when I'm stressed at work.  Maybe
it's because on really hectic days the adrenaline is pumping more and I feel
as though I'm also burning more calories.  Hence, the lower BG's.  I've seen
this happen on many occasions at the office.

     Carol Wilson
     Pumping for over a month and loving every minute of it!