RE: [IP] Miss America in person!

I didn't schedule this appearance by Miss America.  This is my first visit
to my pump support group as I just started wearing my pump on 9/22.  I was
notified via mail of the meeting and that Miss America was the guest
speaker.  I'm sure you could contact the Miss America organization via their
website.  Someone posted it a while back but I don't have the address.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.