Re: [IP] Stress and Basal Rates

Thanks for the explanation Ted.  I knew about the liver
dumping glycogen in response to adrenalin but didn't
know about the liver using sugar from the blood stream
to replenish the glycogen.  It makes perfect sense now.
I have liked answers to the why questions since
childhood, but I want them even more with regard to bgs
since the answers help me maintain good control. Since
the pump makes my control so much better than MDI, I am
really motivated to keep bgs within my target range.

A Very Happy Pumper for 7 1/2 Weeks!