Re: [IP] Various sites

Certainly Pat,  I use my upper stomach, lower stomach, upper rear on side and
towards my back.  A couple of weeks ago I had surgery so I put the catheter in
my upper rear near my back so the pump would be out of the way.  Parents have
mentioned that their kids use their thigh (no thanks).  I don't think that
would work for me.  Anyway, experiment and see how it goes.  I find my upper
stomach is best for me as far as comfort and absorption.  YMWV.  ellen