Re: [IP] Various sites

pat & dave springall wrote:
> Question from this newbie: I have been using my lower abdomen still
> starting on the pump 5 weeks ago.. it is getting pretty tender.. is
> there other sites that pumpers use..
> I'm not a thin person , so can I go about the waistline.. and assistance
> is appreciated.
> Yours in pumping,
> Pat

There are 4 areas on the abdomen, 2 down lowe, which you've apparently been
and 2 kidney shaped areas on either side of the navel. They are fairly well
by the shape, since the fatty areas you need to shoot into curve out slightly
than the non-padded areas. Some people's shape may not make it totally clear,
looking at older forms of sculpture, such as Michealangelo's David, for
would give you the pattern.

There are also areas on each hip and farther back on top of the curve that can
used, though it may be a bit too easy to run the set into items you are walking
past when using the hips.

Ted Quick