Re: [IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

> Why are these infusion sets made so that they can only be connected one way?
> It would only take a slight modification to be able to connect either way.

What an excellent suggestion! I'll pass it on to Maersk in Denmark, who
make them. For all its faults, one beauty of the SofSet QR is that with
its simple push and twist action, it always clicks home first time
without fail.

Off subject line: I forgot a mealtime bolus for the first time the other
day! I was lowish pre-meal (~70), so I decided to delay the bolus till
later in the meal. Then the phone rang... I got distracted... and the
rest is history.

- --
mailto:email @ redacted