Re: [IP] New pump!

> Sorry for the lack of information, but this is *really* exciting. :)
> I'm setting up a web page for my pump experiences; it's at
> http://www.engelbot.com/pancreas/ . You can also reach it from my main web
> site at http://www.engelbot.com/ .
> Thank you all very much, by the way--the list and web site have been very
> interesting sources of information on diabetes. Have fun!

You may be interested to know that seperate from this list there is also
an "Insulin Pump Web Ring". A number of us with personal web sites,
sites not necessarily about pumps, but which mention pumps, have joined
our sites together in this WebRing.

If you want to add yours, or want to know more, you can read about it
and join at

All it can do is bring more visitors to your site...

- --
mailto:email @ redacted