Re: [IP] Re: Problems of a new pumper

>another tip:  make sure you have taped your set down before
>removing the
>needle from the cannula.  if you don't it is likely to crimp

Is this advice just for the Soft-Set? I seem to recall in the
instructions for the Silhouette (aka Tender/Comfort)that you're
supposed to tape down the front, then withdraw the introducer
needle and finally tape down the back. That's the way I've been
doing it so far and no crimping problem. Or have I been doing it
wrong so far...