Re: [IP] Stress and Basal Rates

Yes.  Whenever I have job interviews I invariably go too low in the
1/2-hour before.  If I am really vigilant they hit a little later.
Unfortunately, I've never entirely solved the problem since when I try
to run higher I tend to end up swinging very high and feeling lousy
during the interview.  Luckily this is only every year or ocassionally
every six months.