Re: [IP] Air in infusion tube...

- --------------136D18B324D76C056576A7A6

John: I have been pumping now for 5 weeks and was experiencing the same
problem.. air in the line...It was suggested to me to use room temperature
insulin and to draw back the needle until you have a large air bubble on top
of the insulin, then push up slowly.. this is working for me.. hope it does
the same for you..
Yours in Pumping,
Pat

John Huff wrote:

> ...is what I *always* seem to get.  8-(  After changing it yesterday,
> before breakfast, my BG before lunch  was 398!  We had *tried*
> to get rid of the air, by hitting the plastic syringe repeatedly, pushing
> it out, etc., etc., ad nauseum...
>
> Is their *ant* way to get rid of air in the platic syringe and infusion
> set? ... and *know* you've gotten rid of it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Johh Huff, Dayton OH
> ( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo, pumper since 9/30/98 )
> mailto:email @ redacted