Re: [IP] Air in infusion tube...

- --------------136D18B324D76C056576A7A6

John: I have been pumping now for 5 weeks and was experiencing the same
problem.. air in the line...It was suggested to me to use room temperature
insulin and to draw back the needle until you have a large air bubble on top
of the insulin, then push up slowly.. this is working for me.. hope it does
the same for you..
Yours in Pumping,

John Huff wrote:

> ...is what I *always* seem to get.  8-(  After changing it yesterday,
> before breakfast, my BG before lunch  was 398!  We had *tried*
> to get rid of the air, by hitting the plastic syringe repeatedly, pushing
> it out, etc., etc., ad nauseum...
> Is their *ant* way to get rid of air in the platic syringe and infusion
> set? ... and *know* you've gotten rid of it?
> Thanks,
> Johh Huff, Dayton OH
> ( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo, pumper since 9/30/98 )
> mailto:email @ redacted