Re: [IP] Air in infusion tube...

I can see you have had lots of response on getting rid
of the bubbles.  I seem to always have a bubble in the
cartridge no matter how hard I try to get rid of them
so I watch for bubbles in the tubing.  The Nurse
Practitioner told me to always check the tubing for
bubbles as part of my twice a day 1 minute pump check,
even if I couldn't see any bubbles in the cartridge.
She also told me that 1 inch of bubble is about 1 unit
and I could disconnect (using Tenders) and bolus the
bubble out when it got close to the site or calculate
a larger bolus based on the size of the bubble when a
bubble was going to be included in a meal bolus.