Re: [IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

Why are these infusion sets made so that they can only be connected one way?
It would only take a slight modification to be able to connect either way.

At 09:17 AM 10/20/98 -0500, Bonnie  RICHARDSON wrote:
>My question: when I reconnect, how do I know easily which way up the
>connector goes? When I'm in a hurry / in the dark / under clothing,
>there seems to be no foolproof way of getting the connector in the right
>way up... :(<<<<
>You are right - it is very difficult, and push and push and turn it over
and push and eventually get it in.   This is a great thing to write the
manufacturer about.  We need a glow in the dark dot to represent this side
up!  I will write mini med right away - in the meantime, I will make a red
dot with my permanent marker.
>Good point!
<-> Michael and Shelby Strong--Fayetteville, NC <->
<-> Email:  email @ redacted              <->