RE: [IP] you're not gonna believe this...

To you and Bonnie,

I live in Milpitas CA. I just submitted a profile. I've had articles
published in Diabetes Interview and one in the IDAA newsletter. Maybe
that's why my name is familiar? Otherwise, we can keep comparing notes. It
IS a small world.

At 11:35 AM 10/22/98, Wilson, Carol wrote:
>Me too....do you live in NC Tina Farrell?  Did you submit a profile?

Tina Farrell
Writing, Editing, Design