[IP] New pump!

Well, I'm one step closer to joining the ranks of pumpers . . . my
Disetronic arrived today! I'm going to call my clinic on Monday and set up
an appointment.

Sorry for the lack of information, but this is *really* exciting. :)

I'm setting up a web page for my pump experiences; it's at
http://www.engelbot.com/pancreas/ . You can also reach it from my main web
site at http://www.engelbot.com/ .

Thank you all very much, by the way--the list and web site have been very
interesting sources of information on diabetes. Have fun!