Re: [IP] What problems we are having when biking/swimming

Warning to those who haven't noticed before:

*Always* ignore any math in my messages. If I need to count beyond 10, I'm
in deep trouble - usually need to take my shoes off, sometimes enlist the
help of my friends. 25 miles is closer to 42 kilometers - duhhhh <vbg>

>rides for me), cross country skiing - up to 25 miles (measured as 15k when
>I was in the Gatineau park, Celia. Still one of my favorite spots :-))
Bob - who is very fortunate he doesn't have to count things for a living,
but will continue to embarrass himself publicly :-)

mailto:email @ redacted