RE: [IP] re: the map

Hi Beth....I live in Willow Springs and work in RTP!  Small world, eh?  Do
you know Joan Stout?  She heads up another list "DMLife" and she also works
at SAS.  She's a Type 1 too.  I've been a  Type 1 DM myself for over 21
years and just started pumping on 9/22 and I love it.  It would make such a
difference for your son.  I'm sure it would be a lot of work for you but
probably a lot simpler than having to give multiple injections.  Since I've
been pumping, I've only had a couple of hypos and a couple of high readings
compared to the rollercoaster I experienced prior to the pump.  It is
intimidating at first but I caught on quickly.  The only drawback for a
little kid would be those huge introducer needles.  They look sooo long but
I got used to them rather quickly and you have to keep in mind that they
come out after you get the cannula in.  If you ever have any questions, feel
free to give me a holler!