[IP] re: the map

You wanted to know who the other Tarheels on the list are.  I live in Chapel
Hill NC and work at SAS in Cary.  My son is a 3 year old diabetic (dx when 2
months old).  He is not on the pump yet, but I am working on that!

I'm not sure the dot on the map is ours because I did not fill out the form
until this morning.  I think I have seen at least one other person on the
list who is from the triangle area, but I don't remember who it was.

Beth Mullen
Mom to Mark (born Oct, 1995, dx Jan. 1996 after sub-total pancreatectomy)