Re: [IP] How the data collection ROBOT works

In a message dated 10/22/98 11:54:13 AM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I think with me the problem is happening AFTER I hit reply.  It seems to
 fine up until that point but then I receive nothing after that - neither an
 error message or one telling me I have been accepted.
 Hope this helps . . .

Attention AOL users  (and maybe others who are having problems...)

In aol, you can't simply hit "reply".  You must first highlight the entire
contents of the letter from the robot and THEN hit reply.  Otherwise, you are
only sending back a blank message.  An alternative is to click your right
mouse button and choose "select all" and then reply.  Some of the other email
programs may work this way too.

Mary Jean