[IP] Sorry to whine but . . .

I am completely confused.  I have filled out the form twice and have had it
sent to me twice and i checked it - it was fine  and I replied.  Now when I
check it today it says I have no profile on file.

I know I am computer illiterate but I am trying so hard to fill out the form
and just can't seem to do it right.  Why is it there sometimes and other times
I dont have a profile?

BTW I think this is great what you all have done for this website but I am
sure we are starting to drive you crazy!!!!!