Re: [IP] "the map"

> Kasey, I filled out the form a few days ago, but so far do not see my "dot" on
> the map.  Thanks, Billie

If you don't find your dot, go back to the "fill out the form" icon,
click on it, scroll down to "retrieve your form" (probably worded
differently :)  ) and click on it.  This is how you make sure your form
was submitted properly and the robot got it.  If you do receive a copy
of your form, make sure you filled out the city/state part correctly.

If all of this is correct, let us know and we'll find your dot.  :)