Re: [IP] you're not gonna believe this...

thanks Sam, but we seem to require another secret---the problem is not just
the password.  I've filled out the form twice, and it seemed to be accepted
both times,  but I'm still not listed, so the data apparently was not
accepted.  This seems to be a common problem.
- -wm

<<<,From: Sam Skopp <email @ redacted>

At 11:34 PM 10/20/1998  Tina Farrell  (Tina) wrote:
>Can't get past the password...

The your access to the area is simple:
1. Your User ID is: your email address (the one you used when
you signed up)
2. The password is: pumper (lower case)

So, now the secret is out... go out there and fill out that form

Wayne Mitzner
The Johns Hopkins University
615 N. Wolfe St.,  Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446,   Fax 410 955 0299