Re: [IP] you're not gonna believe this...

In a message dated 10/21/98 6:02:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Kasey, apologies. I read your note again and saw the instructions to click
 on the 'About Insulin Pumpers' icon on the top left corner of the main web
 page and scroll down to the map, below which is a yellow button to gain
 access to the form. Unfortunately, for those of us who do not know their
 passwords, we still can't gain entrance to the form.
Kasey, I had some trouble when I joined the list with my password and now I'm
wondering if that is why I'm having trouble getting into this list???
I'm putting in mommy email @ redacted  and then pumper and it won't except it?????
Thanks bud!
- -Judy