Re: [IP] you're not gonna believe this...

Been there, did it! Yes, it was easy. Wished I could have remembered my A1C
history better -- darn. My A1C's weren't that bad pre-pump anyway. I wanted
to pump to feel better and have a more flexible eating and exercising
schedule. That has been achieved, especially with the advent of Humalog,
and I am very grateful. I like the site and all the good discussions that
go on here. Just passed on the address to a local pump support group I

At 4:34 PM 10/21/98, Sam Skopp wrote:
>At 11:34 PM 10/20/1998  Tina Farrell  (Tina) wrote:
>>Can't get past the password...
>The your access to the area is simple:
>1. Your User ID is: your email address (the one you used when
>you signed up)
>2. The password is: pumper (lower case)
>So, now the secret is out... go out there and fill out that form

Tina Farrell
Writing, Editing, Design