Re: [IP] About Insulin Pumpers

In a message dated 10/21/98 10:45:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Thanks to everyone who responded so quickly to my plea for more
 information for the site.  I'm seeing more dots on the map!  A few
 questions have come up and I'd like to address those here. >>

Kasey,  I tried to get into this site and for some reason my password wasn't
working???  It had already showed my mommy........ and then I keyed in pumper.
But it wouldn't let me in.   Any suggestions??

- -Thanks
- -Judy